Friday 12 October 2012

Dream or reality


I was feeling Very Dizzy today ...from morning till the evening... I just can't find out was all the things happening around me were " Real "..? i Wonder..

Usually When all your dreams are knocking on your door's Alive ! Things appear bit unreal ..Same is my case ..


From morning till evening ..I have been questioning my self ..This atmosphere ...Is full of lively oxygen today. So UnReal ..


I Caressed my cheeks with my hands i smell the sweet fragrance coming from them ...Infact my whole body was bathed in a special fragrance ..Why ? I wander ...


My Hairs ...They were extra silky today ..My skin was radiating an Unsual shine ..A spark ...A light ..



My Feet felt so comfort ..On my bed today ..Infact they should ..as i almost spent my whole day ..Sitting and standing on them...


My hairs were blowing with that fresh breeze which recently entered my room though that big window ...




Ahh !! I can feel those sunray's streaming through the white transparent curtain ..creating an unusual aura in my room ..It was my luck that The basic color of my room is white ..And when these sun ray's fell on it ..It glows ..



Infact it only makes me glow ..!



But will i be feeling this feeling again ..Will that home  make me feel same ..Will my hairs play with the morning breeze there ..I can only wonder !



"Akshara beta uth jao ! Haldi ke liye tayar bhi hona h na !! aaj tumhari shaadi h beta kab tak soyegi ! ab uth bhi jaaa " Akshara's mom  yelled ..

"Maa uth gayi main !!! .." i answered..


Its real akshara ..You are getting married to Naitik ..your perfect other half ..Your heart beat ..Your heart ..


I blushed with my whole heart ..And hide my face with my palms ...And when i did that i realised that sweet fragrance Which i smelt ..Was of mehendi ...( heena) which was inscribbled on my hand ..With his name ...



All the things happening around me is real ...

I am real today ! 

Or i hv changed ..

I can't find who I am ..

Am i That old Akshara or A new one is born   ..   " Akshara   Naitik  Singhania   " ...  

No comments:

Post a Comment