Friday 12 October 2012

My DARK jOURNEY ....



Poem : My Dark Journey ....

**

I walk ahead ...

With my crumbled heart ..Having numerous folds..

Each was filled with pain and sufferings..

On a never-ending...long and lonely road .. only pain it beholds ..

Bathed in evil darkness..Not a single respite .. 

High hope's  are crashing ..so precise ..

Am I still alive ..???

-------

I walk and walk ...



So uneasiness..

Am I afraid to step further ..???

No never ..!!!! i decided..

Just keep walking ..! there will be an "End "

End to this quest ..end  of this war ..

----

My eye's are paining now ..

The only thing which  I feel is the stubborn ground  beneath ..

Those chilly flakes of wind are embracing me ..

It's cold , too cold ..

Making it hard to breathe , hard to beleive ..

Am I still alive ..???


---


I walk unconditionally , undirectionally ...

I cry for a touch ...

There's no body ..just me and this darkness..

It's an hour now , and still it's dark ...

I wander ...
Am  I still alive ..??

------

My eye's are heavy ...My lashes now hurt ..

My heart ..??? it's still ..motionless ..

"  C'mon at least you don't stop .." i prayed ..

No reply yet again ..


The emotions are full ...I need to cry out ...

This darkness is now bugging me out ..

Drinking every blood drop I had ..

Will ever this quest end ..??

M alone ...All alone ...

Wait .!! " Am i really all alone ..." i questioned ..
No you aren't ...!! , This sweet darkness is with you ..!


--------

Ohh!! how i loved it's company ..

This darkness eat all i had .. 

My love for life ..my patience ..

My muscles, my bones' , my faith . my nerves ..
everything ..

I'm left with nothing 

-------

My sobs went unheard ..

Lost somewhere in the air ..

Can ? anyone suck this air out of this place now ..?

I need to experience ,  the pain of suffocation ! Does it  hurts , how .???

All my cries are lost in air  ..

Each scream , Each cry ..

Where they went?? ..

I want to scream loud ..

To make my  way out ..

-----------

But with a  sudden flash  my quest for light finally end's..

Oh !! finally i'm heard ..


"C'mon girl wake up " my mom said ..

I opened my eye's ..

Still pounding hard ..

Those sweat droplets on my forehead were real ..

My cheeks they were wet ..
Really ..

It was the worst journey i ever had ...

**

9 comments:

  1. mere ko mil gayi jagah jahann se comment karte hain.........

    yayyyyy!!!!!!!

    nikal gayi...

    socha tha tujhse guess karvaungi kaun hai lekin kuch nhi mila....

    annonymus ka option hi nhi hai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe .. vaishu tu bhi na bhondu !! <3 :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. omigod....ur blog is jus amazing uppu.....!!! :))
    and wht amazing poems.... :))
    waah ju wah...
    bare talented loag hai yahan per tou... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..Umm.. hafsu ?? hehe .. cordelia !! Thankew !

    ReplyDelete
  5. :P good !! mast dikhti hai tu ! (;

    ReplyDelete
  6. Naksh ka romantic OS kr version mein post karn [;)]

    ReplyDelete
  7. oi valentine walla already posted buddu .. on yrkkh forum !

    ReplyDelete