Sunday 23 December 2012

Color's of Love



Pink evoke's the child inside ,
Whenever i feel you standing beside .
Leaving your Orange scent around ,
The butterflies in my mouth go round .

Those azure green eye's .
Are equivalent to winsome lie's .
They make me feel abdicate .
Something impossible to chase .

Holding your tiny Peach hand,
Don't know where I may lately land ?
Or, even I may not !
Even when I try hard to stop ?
Just keeping this wild  - goose - chase on ,
Then let it be hard like acorn .

Accruing your Purple smile's ,
Staggering down the lake awhile .
And Placing it on your face ,
Noticing your baffled gaze .

As light as Adagio ,
When I hear you talk .
I'm usually left ab-libbed ,
When i see you walk .

Diving in your dense cleavage ,
I felt the lingering ablaze .
Of Loving you ,
And living in your embrace .
And dying in your embrace !

Oh Love you mean all color's,
You mean all emotion's ,
You mean all the life and love God bestowed on earth !
You mean to me ! You are me .

No comments:

Post a Comment